(End Suction Pumps)
- According to DIN EN 733 (DIN 24255) standards. Casing, cover and closed radial impeller in cast iron GG25.
- Stainless steel shaft and mechanical seal.
- Centreline discharge
- Back pull-out rotating element can be
- removed without disturbing pipe work
- The option close coupled with three-phase motor of 2900 rpm, IP55 protection, insulation class F and 1450 rpm.
- Version for applications with lower head and lower noise levels.
- This pump can be supplied with bronze impeller.
- Flow 2 up to 900 m3/h
- Head 3 up to 150 m
- Maximum temperature of the water: 120ºC
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar and 16 bar
Note: The hydraulic performance according to DIN 1944 III or ISO 9906 grade 2.
Split Casing Pumps
- These pumps can be constructed by the following materials: Cast iron, ductile cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, others
- Impeller: Cast iron
- Shaft: Stainless steel, cold rolled steel
- Pump size: up tp DN400
- Maximum flow rate: 25000 m3/h
- Maximum head: up to 230 m
- Liquid temperature: up to +105ºC
- Maximum operating pressure: 30 bar
- Pump body: Cast iron
- Impeller: Cast iron / Bronze
- Bracket/Cover: Cast iron
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Maximum flow rate: up to 300 m3/h
- Maximum head: up to 68 m
- Maximum liquid temperature: -10ºC a +130ºC
- Maximum working pressure: up to 10 bar
We Provide the Best Service in Industry
The main reason to offer a free consultation is it gives you an opportunity to connect one-on-one with your prospects.